3. Objectives of this Federation.
3.1 Welfare and Development of this Federation.
1. To run, work, support and undertake programmes, projects and activities for the over all development and welfare of the journalists and media persons related to all kind of media including print media, electronic media, web media, online media, mobile media, information technology based media, traditional media and other media.
2. To undertake programmes, activities, projects for the development and welfare of families, children, dependents of journalists and for the general public.
3. To provide charitable help and support to journalists and their families who are in need.
4. To unite, organise and form network of journalists and the persons working for and associated with journalism and media.
5. To work for the betterment and improvement of working and survival conditions of journalists and media persons.
6. To assist, support, protect and promote the interests and rights of media persons and journalists.
7. To provide education and training to expertise the journalists to promote and improve the journalism and media sector.
8. To work to improve the socio-economic status of journalists.
9. To work to improve the work environment and respect for the news and media sector.
10. To work for legal and lawful rights of journalists and provide legal support in law related matters and issues whenever and wherever required for them.
11. To work for lawful freedom of the Press and media.
12. To work and run capacity building programmes and projects for journalists.
13. To get, build up and administer funds for the journalists for the provision of legal aid, to make them to get better opportunities for employment in media and retirement.
14. To protect and promote the rights and freedoms of journalists.
15. To work for freedom of information, media and the independence of journalism in legal parameters.
16. To establish and run centers and units for media, information collection/dissemination, news, publicity, public relation and journalists’ welfare.
17. To support for the development, establishment and formation of media and journalism.
18. To promote the role of journalists in society for their contribution to improve parameters of democracy.
19. To work for safety and security and for legal rights of journalists.
20. To work for rights of journalists, writers, authors and persons associated with media.
21. To organise recreational programmes for social and cultural activities for jouranilsts and their family members and associates.
22. To run, conduct and organise projects, programmes and activities for training and media education of journalists so that they can perform better based on required parameters of mass media in present and in future.
23. To run, open, undertake, establish, promote, set-up, manage, maintain, support, grant aid and provide support to set up educational centres for journalism.
24. To provide help and assistance to members by way of loans, grants and fulfill other requirements.
25. To make association and form links with like-minded organisations of all kind of media.
26. To provide affiliation to other associations and organisations of media that follow the rules and the regulations of this organisation.
27. To work for the protection of basic human rights, lawful legal rights and social rights of journalists.
28. To support the information dissemination process in media sector that is factual, accurate and based on real material and other evidences.
29. To organise and conduct creative programmes and activities related to information collection, dissemination and fact finding matters .
30. To work to maintain fair journalism with factual news to work to ensure that journalists should maintain their journalistic status.
31. To work to maintain the image of journalists by ensuring to follow the lawful parameters and ethics by journalists.
32. To work to ensure the freedom of media in the collection, dissemination and publication of news and information facts including the right to analyse the circumstances.
33. To promote and undertake fund initiatives that assist the professional development of journalists and journalism.
34. To encourage and develop ethical practices in the media and educate both the public and the journalists about them.
35. To work and initiate advocacy and lobbing for the maintenance of a free, vibrant and diverse media sector.
36. To run and undertake programmes to encourage the development of media sector and to maintain and enhance the interests and reputations of journalists and media persons.
37. To get association, and collaboration and work with the government ministries and departments to get programmes and projects for welfare, development of journalists, journalism, betterment of media and other media related purposes including awareness.
38. To provide safe and effective medical and health services for members, media persons and communities. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and/or aid or help in the setting up and/or maintaining and/or running hospitals, charitable dispensaries, maternity homes, clinics, child welfare centers and diagnostic centres for journalists.
39. To work, provide facilities and improve health of journalists and media persons with support of government ministries, departments, public sector, corporate sector, media sector and other sector. To undertake programes to provide health and medical facilities to members, journalists and media persons.
40. To work to create suitable working environment for women journalists in media and work for their welfare and development.
41. To run programmes and projects for the welfare and development of women journalists.
42. To work for accreditation, recognition, certification, identification, authorisation, nomination and memberships of journalists from concerned government departments and authorities.
43. To work to provide housing and residential facilities for the journalists from the government and semi government agencies, departments, government bodies, semi-government bodies and authorities.
44. To create a forum and networks for sharing and exchanging of informations, ideas and techniques.
45. To organise seminars, workshops, conferences and lectures in various matters and social issues. To run and setup networks and forums at local, regional, state, national and international level for the journalists.
46. To get, run and manage projects and programmes related to journalism and media.
47. To provide scholarship and sponsorship to journalists and undertake media educational projects.
48. To undertake, support and process for Public Interest Litigation for the interest of the journalists and general public.
49. To participate and get information under Right to Information on various issues and support journalists and citizens in Right to Information process.
50. To work to create the suitable circumstances for the journalists so that they can get and collect news information and cover the required events and programmes.
3.2 General Objectives.
1. To work for the empowerment of the weaker section of society.
2. To establish, run or grant aid to homes or establishments for relief and help to children, women, disadvantaged, poor, needy and destitute people, physically challenged and old aged persons.
3. To provide relief to the poor and needy and to establish, acquire, maintain support and help.
4. To establish, promote, run, maintain, assist or help in running destitute homes, orphanages, rehabilitation centres, houses for the poor and infirm people or destitute and needy students.
5. To support and help to the weaker section and backward community in all states of India.
6. To sponsor children in need and undertake child sponsor pragrammes, activities and projects.
7. To undertake fund raising programmes, activities and projects for help and support of children.
8. To support and help children by providing them all kind of facilities including clothes, dress material, study material, stationery, books, game facilities, educational facilities and all other resources and required facilities.
9. To support and help children by providing them all kind of facilities including clothes, dress material, study material, stationery, books, game facilities, educational facilities and all other resources and required facilities.
10. To provide financial support to children in need.
11. To reach out to homeless street children without any form of support, in order to understand and analyse their life situation, socio-economic, psychological and emotional needs.
12. To ensure safe and happy childhood of vulnerable children on streets and rural areas to help them access Protection, Education, Nutrition and Health Care.
13. To educate under-privileged children with the assistance of individual and group Sponsors.
14. To make rural and urban children aware of themselves and their problems.
15. To raise awareness and undertake campaigning programmes on children rights.
16. To undertake programmes and support on health issues of children.
17. To provide specialised and technical education to underprivileged children, also in the form of Information Technology and Computer Education.
18. To provide medical and financial assistance to the differently abled children.
19. To run, establish, organise and manage libraries and resource centers for children and youth.
20. To undertake child donation programmes and projects with the help of the individuals, groups, institutions, funding agencies, support agencies, government departments, government ministries, philanthropies and those who want to support and help the children.
21. To support, assist and implement national programmes, rules, acts and policies of government and government department regarding development, law, right to information in association with government departmenrs, public sectors, organisations, forums, public committees and individuals.
22. To support and assist government departments and non government organisation, law enforcement agencies, authorities, groups and individuals to prevent corruption and unlawful activities in government or semi government establishments, departments, public sector, private sector or in the society. To undertake legal actions and awareness tasks to prevent such unlawful practices or activities.
23. To provide or render food, medicine and other help to poor and helpless people.
24. To distribute blankets, rags, woolen clothing’s, clothes or cotton, woolen, silken and other varieties of cloths to the needy.
25. To undertake, manage and initiate programmes for Empowerment of Women. To undertake, manage and initiate Women Empowerment programmes for economic and social development.
26. To empower women of different cultures to improve their skills in information sharing, imparting skills, solidarity action and networking, and to enable women to deliberate together and work towards building a culture of peace.
27. To help the women and girls in all possible ways in order to make them self-reliant and self-supportive and form Self-help groups and a federation of Self-help groups of women and men.
28. To work for the socio-economic upliftment and empowerment of women.
29. To strengthen women participation in developmental activities.
30. To establish, support, help, manage and run women groups in rural and urban area for women welfare, social welfare of women, economic welfare of women and financial upliftment of women.
31. To act as an instrument of socio-economic change and development through the provision of financial and social development services for the development of women.
32. To undertake, run, support and mange programmes, projects and activities for livelihood, income generation, women empowerment and women equality in society.
33. To undertake, run, manage and support the activities and programmes of social, cultural, financial and political empowerment of women.
34. To Address and work on poverty removal programmes through education and skill training with special focus on vulnerable and marginalised women and children groups.
35. To undertake and run development programmes for girl children and adolescent girls.
36. To organise and conduct promotional and training programmes, entrepreneurial development programmes, executive development programmes, quality orientation programmes, training courses, lectures and seminars for women, girls and volunteers.
37. To support women entrepreneurship for economical, financial and social upliftment, welfare and development.
38. To Undertake, promote and coordinate fundamental and applied research on women.
39. To organise, support and assist in training programmes for women scholars, planners, administrators, development agents, communicators and members of women’s organisations.
40. To establish and develop institutions for the old aged persons and to provide them awareness, health benefit, nutrition, food, clothing, education and other helps.
41. To provide better opportunities for the old aged persons with the aim to work for their rehabilitation to make them capable.
42. To enable and empower old aged persons to live as independently, make them capable for welfare and uplifment of their family, community and society.
43. To strengthen facilities to provide support to old aged persons to live with capabilities within their own families and society.
44. To establish and develop institutions for the physically handicapped and disabled or mentally retarded persons (divyangjan) and to provide them education, health benefit, nutrition, clothing or other help.
45. To provide better opportunities for the physically challenged persons (divyangjan) with the aim to work for their rehabilitation to make them self-reliant and independent.
46. To enable and empower persons with disability to live as independently and as fully as possible within and as close to the community to which they belong.
47. To facilitate the realisation of equal opportunities, protection of right and full participation of persons with disability.
48. To conduct various welfare programmes for the rehabilitation of disabled persons.
49. To help and support persons with disability especially in backward areas of Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh and other states of India.
50. To establish, run, support and grant aid or other financial and technical assistance to other institutions, organisations working for and with similar aims and objectives for the development and advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge amongst the public in general.
51. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, manage, maintain, assist, finance, acquire, take over, support and/or grant aid or help in the set up, establish, manage, develop, and/or maintain, run, and/or other financial and technical assistance to Schools, Colleges, Libraries, Universities, Laboratories, Institutions, Research Centers and Bodies, and other Educational, Cultural, Medical, Para-medical, Nursing, Health, Diagnosis system, Engineering, Management, Law, Media and Journalism, Computer and Information Technology, General Education, any Technical and all kind of Educational, Teaching, Learning and Training Institutions, Coaching institutions. Schools, Colleges, Universities, Organisations, Bodies, Authorities for all the education, learning and benefit of learners, career seekers, needy students, needy persons and for general public.
52. To establish, maintain, run, grant, pay or give scholarship, studentships, stipend, prize, rewards, allowance, loan and other financial assistance or help in cash or kind to deserving students with a view to help them in pursuing their studies in college, educational institutions, technical institutions, art schools, institutes teaching commercial and other arts including teaching of cultural arts or other training, research or educational work in India or abroad that may be useful.
53. To provide certificates, awards, rewards, prizes, medals, momentos and recognition letters to volunteers, social activists, students, scholars, members, educators. stakeholders and citizens for the social services, volunteering services, welfare activities, outstanding performance and the work done related to the aims and objects of the Trust and other welfare activities in general.
54. To provide career guidance and render assistance, scholarship loans, grants, prizes, books and other article for educational purposes.
55. To promote and to develop vocational education in the educational institutions leading to self-employment and better employment opportunities.
56. To establish, manage, run and support hostels and/or residential facilities/places for students, scholars, needy persons, women, old aged persons, adolescent girls, children and physically challenged persons.
57. To establish run, establish, operate and manage resident hostels and resident schools, resident colleges, resident institutions, resident universities and other residential organisations/centers.
58. To operate, run, support, manage training centers, training institutes, coaching centers, coaching institutes, employment centers, educational institutes and other operations, campaigns, activities and programmes related to training, provide education, provide skills. Develop skills, improve knowledge and make capable to get desired/required employment and income generation activities and programmes.
59. To start, setup, run, operate, manage, undertake the institutions, schools, colleges, universities, educational, teaching and learning bodies individually by the trust at own level and/or with other organisations, universities, societies, non-governmental organisations, authorised bodies and with support of governmental and non-governmental bodies and organisations.
60. To work for social, financial, economical, educational, health and other development of minority communities in India.
61. To empower the minority community in India by various projects, programmes and activities.
62. To undertake various programmnes and projects for welfare and development of minority communities. To support government other schemes for development of minority communities. To run, undertake, operate and manage programmes for upliftment, welfare and development of minority communities.
63. To promote economic and developmental activities for the benefit of socially and economically backward persons.
64. To manage, run, undertake, assist and support programmes and projects prescribed by the Government and other support agencies for the needy persons. Support economically and financially viable schemes and projects under various schemes and programmes.
65. To provide safe, effective and affordable health services among community.
To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and/or aid or help in the setting up and/or maintaining and/or running hospitals, charitable dispensaries, maternity homes, clinics, child welfare centers, treatment centers, health, research centers and diagnostic centres related to all kind of health related systems.
66. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and/or aid or help in the setting up, establishing, maintaining and/or running meeting rooms and other such facilities for socially useful activities and functions promoting the cause of medicine and health.
67. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, manage, finance, support and/or aid or help in the setting up, establishing, maintaining and/or running Schools, Colleges, Universities, Institutions, Learning Centers, Educational Organisations/units for Health, Medical and other healing processes; and related/subjected to all the Health and Health Care Systems.
68. To give medical help and treatment to needy and poor.
69. To develop health modules for the urban and poor to extend the services related to health, sanitation and personal hygiene.
70. To promote and develop better health and sanitation practices for the overall good of the society.
71. To rehabilitate the Cancer, AIDS patients, their children, the disabled and the retarded.
72. To rehabilitate the Cancer patients, their children, the disabled and the retarded.
73. To organise medical camps and relief programmes.
74. To render financial help to needy and deserving persons to enable them to obtain medical treatments either in India or abroad in cash or other forms and on such terms and conditions as Trustees shall deem fit.
75. To create awareness on AIDS, Cancer, other diseases and the preventions. Create mass awareness and educate people to stop AIDS, Cancer and other diseases and undertake various programmes for prevention of AIDS, Cancer and other diseases.
76. To establish setup, manage and run research centers, research, analysis and development programmes related to health and medical. To run and manage research programmes and activities, research projects to cure, diagnose, heal and control diseases and health related problems and solutions.
77. To develop and improve health facilities and organise health improvement programmes in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra and other states of India.
78. To provide safe, effective and affordable health services related to Ayurveda and Traditional Health System among community.
79. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, manage, maintain, assist, finance, acquire, take over, support and/or grant aid or help in the set-up, establish, manage, develop, and/or maintain, run, and/or other financial and technical assistance to Technical and all kind of Educational, Teaching, Learning and Training Institutions, Schools, Colleges, Libraries, Universities, Laboratories, Institutions, Research Centers and Bodies, and other Educational, Cultural, Educational institutions, Centers for Ayurveda and related, subjected and associated to Ayurveda, Medical, Para-medical, Nursing, Natural Health Systems, Traditional Health Systems, Ayurveda Health Management, Ayurveda Information System and related subjects/fields/system.
80. To start, run, operate, manage and help degree, diploma and required level of courses for students and needy persons in disciplines of Ayurveda and Traditional Health System.
81. To establish run and manage Ayurveda Research Centres, Ayurveda Nursing Schools, Sports Medicine, Maternity Ward and Post-delivery Care.
82. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and/or aid or help in the setting up and/or maintaining and/or running Ayurveda and all kind of traditional health hospitals, charitable dispensaries, maternity homes, clinics, child welfare centers, research centers and diagnostic centres related to Ayurveda and Traditional Health System and Practices.
83. To establish de-addiction centres for alcoholics and drug addicts.
84. To ensure rehabilitation of Drugs and Alcohol addicts at their de-addiction centres.
85. To provide counselling to the addicts for rehabilitation. To carry out de-addiction camps for the benefit of victims of drug and alcohol abuse.
86. To undertake management of water resources in sustainable manner through Water harvesting, Waste water management, Watershed management, Wetland management and stream regeneration.
87. To work towards the conservation and restoration of natural resources.
88. To undertake projects and programmes of agricultural development and natural resources management.
89. To promote production of agricultural crops through natural methods of farming and to help in development of market for natural foods and products.
90. To undertake activities for the development of forestry and agriculture.
91. To assist, aid and encourage living standards of the people by providing income generating programmes and to promote agricultural activities.
92. To aware and organise youth, women and old aged people for positive social change.
93. To Manage and make better use of natural resources and to protect and improve the environment also to develop sustainable agriculture, horticulture, forestry, wild animals, Birds, water management, animal husbandry access to land, water, forest, local resource, herbal plantation etc and other related urban and rural activities.
94. To manage, run, open, operate and undertake programmes/activities/projects for land development, land conservation and landscape welfare at required areas and places.
95. To help rural families and entrepreneurs to establish and nurture new organic agricultural farms, floriculture projects and animal husbandry works in ways that are symbiotic and that shows greater reverence for the mother Earth and all her forms of life and yet are economically viable.
96. To work for a society based on equality and justice without discrimination of cast, creed, gender, class, race, sector or religion.
97. To work for the objects of the trust at national and international level.
98. To form and constitute forums, committees, groups, networks, action groups to generate awareness regarding public interest issues and government development programmes. To generate awareness for education, health, rural and urban development.
99. To establish, maintain and Awareness cells/units/organisations for the purpose of awareness generation and education over public interest issues.
100. To undertake, run and manage contruction and infrastructure work for income and employment generation.
101. To undertake and support Wildlife Education and Training, Environment Education, Awareness and Training.
102. To undertake, manage and run tree plantation projects , programmes, campaigns and activities.
103. To undertake Pollution Prevention programmes. To develop forest and grow trees.
104. To undertake and run tribal and backward development and welfare programmes and projects.
105. To work for the upliftment of the status of dalits, tribals and minorities.
106. To protect, conserve and develop the natural water sources, water bodies, like lakes, rivers, canals, swamps, marshes, reservoirs, ponds, bawries, rivers, public inland water sources and work towards availability of clean and potable drinking water resources. To support for the advancement of any other objects of general public utility.
107. To promote cooperation with various agencies and institutions, regional, national and international and to conduct other activities for the realisation of the purpose of this trust.
108. To promote activities for total development, viz. social, economic, educational, medical and cultural fields especially in the rural areas or in urban areas with a particular interest in the downtrodden and economically weaker sections.
109. To establish and maintain projects for the benefit of the local community in the fields of health, nutrition, literacy, agriculture and all other recognised fields.
110. To undertake livestock development programmes. To establish and promote veterinary care programmes, establish and maintain shelters for stray animals.
111. To spread awareness against animal cruelty. To protect wild life and protect natural habitates of wild animals, birds and plants.
112. To create awareness to save, protect and conserve wild life, forests and take necessary actions including legal actions, lobbying and advocacy.
113. To conduct trainings, seminars, symposia, lectures on the programmes and activities concerned with objects of the trust.
114. To establish and operate branches of the Trust at local level, block, district, state, national and international level.
115. To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famine, earth quake, flood, fire, pestilence, etc. and to give donations and other assistance to institutions, establishments or individuals engaged in such relief work.
116. To make an endeavour to provide any possible relief during natural calamities such as famine, earthquake, flood, fire, etc. by giving donations, subscriptions or contributions to institutions, establishments or persons affected in such calamities, etc.
117. To work for Disaster Management and undertake programmes and projects for Disaster Management. To arrange funds for Disasters, Natural Calamities and/or accidental problems.
118. To promote and to develop employment opportunities through entrepreneurship programmes and activities and undertake programmes, projects for employment generation, self-employment and better employment opportunities. To run and manage employment and job placement services, consultancy and guideline centers and services to provide, create and avail job and employment opportunities for the needy students, youth, women and needy persons.
119. To promote income generation activities and support to provide micro credit to the needy as per rules and law.
120. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and/or aid or help in the setting up and/or maintaining and/or running Ayurveda and all kind of traditional health hospitals, charitable dispensaries, maternity homes, clinics, child welfare centers, yoga centers, research centers and diagnostic centres related to Ayurveda and Health System and Practices.
121. To work on and run Yoga and yoga related programmes, projects, activities and trainings.
122. To make a disease free world through a scientific approach to Yoga.
123. To start, run, undertake programmes and practices for Yoga and Meditation process, practices and methods through camps, training programmes, seminars, documentation, books, websites and other means. Spread awareness and implement for all kind of Yoga and Yoga Practices.
124. To nurture nature by development, conservation and protection of nature and environment.
125. To support, encourage, care and protect nature and environment to grow, develop and protect.
126. To create and constitute network interacting with Governments and other organisations related to environmental issues and policies.
127. To undertake, run and manage works, programmes, projects, tasks and activities from various government ministries, departments, banking sector, public sectors and private sectors for welfare of people for income and employment generation.
128. To conduct workshops, trainings. seminars, promotion of writing in regional and national level to broaden the dissemination and communication of knowledge on promotion of social awareness, educational, health and sanitation services to the deprived sections of the society.
129. To work for the social awareness for public interest issues. To establish, maintain and Awareness cells/ organisations for the purpose of awareness generation and education over public interest issues.
130. To promote and establish anybody having objects altogether or in part similar to any of the objects set out above and to sponsor or otherwise support activities of any such body insofar as the same shall be incidental or conducive to any of the objects set out above.
131. To establish, manage and promote Networking for the access, sharing and dissemination of information collaboration and partnerships with other organisations working on charitable purposes.
132. To manage Volunteer service for various programmes of the Trust, social groups, communities and social organisations with the help of Volunteers who are willing to serve the society.
133. To plan, run, setup, manage, help and undertake research programmes, activities, projects, work and initiatives for research and development related to any of the Trust objects or other objects for the welfare of human being which the trustees may decide from time to time.
And other object of charitable purpose, charitable nature and advancement of general public utility as may be defined or interpreted as charitable purpose under the provision of the Income Tax Act and other related laws for the time being in force.
The Board of Trustees may amend and modify the objects and include any other charitable purpose objects time to time in accordance with the intention of the Trust. All the objects and purposes of the Trust shall be of charitable purpose and charitable nature. All the charitable objects and charitable purposes of the Trust shall be according to Income Tax Act and other Laws, Acts, Bye-laws, Rules of Government of India.
Without limiting the generalities of the above mentioned objects and clauses, to perform or carry out all such acts, deeds or things as may be necessary for the attainment of the main objects contained herein.